To join the Category Stories team.
YEP, we are saying goodbye this month to Martha and Cam (so sad to see you go girls, you’ll totally be missed like crazy!)
The search is on for some new Story Tellers, to join Jodie, Karin, Lee, Mandy and our NEW NEW NEW Story Teller STEPH, who was our fabulous November guest!
And it is super simple to apply if you’d like to be considered for the team.......
1. Complete the November, plus the upcoming December and January categories - creating a LAYOUT of your favourite size based on each category. (We are only accepting layouts as part of the Story Teller search to even the playing field a bit!)
2. Link us up to your pages as per usual in the comments section for the November, December and January prompts.
3. After you make your January page, EMAIL category (dot) stories (at) ymail (dot) com with the phrase STORY TELLER SEARCH in the title bar, and answers to the following questions in your email:
Your Name & Country:
Links to your blog or online gallery/ies:
Any other design teams you belong to (includes other challenge or inspiration blogs, online stores or manufacturers):
The links to your pages for November, December and January:
Tell us why you would like to become a Story Teller in five lines or less!:
(You can also ask any questions you might have about the team).
4. APPLICATION DEADLINE: January 15th
Please feel free to ask any questions to us privately via the email address, or in the comments to this post if you wish! We will amend this post with any questions asked and the answer if we feel it necessary.
* You need to have your email to us by January 15th with links to the Nov, Dec & Jan category pages - you don't have to have your pages for Nov & Dec completed in the normal timeframe of the end of the month if you wish to just be considered for the DT, in case you find us for the first time after that month has passed! You just won't be eligible for the monthly prize draw.
* Jan 15th is the cut off date for Story Teller applications (pages for people who aren't applying are Jan 31 as per usual) to allow time for the new Story Tellers to get their creations done to upload on Feb 1 with the new team announcement.
* All people are welcome, including digi and hybrid peeps, from any country.
* You need to be able to commit to supplying at least one original creation (which is not limited to just layouts, it can be cards or other creations) per month based on the monthly category for inclusion on the Category Stories blog, for 6 months minimum period of Feb to July 2009.
* We have on occasion in the past each been given product sponsored to work with, but it is usually we use our own stash. Sometimes a prize might be sponsored to the months participant winner. Story Tellers contribute towards a RAK for a month we don't have a sponsor, so be prepared to be able to contribute a small amount on those sponsorless months (usually no more than $2.50US each). You will need an active and useable paypal account to be able to contribute. * There will be a number of positions to be filled (exact number to be determined), so please apply! We fully encourage those of you who have never been on a team before, we’d love to see your stuff. Likewise, if you are already on another team/teams but know you can meet the commitments listed above, please apply too!
THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK - hope you have fun making your pages!
The Story Tellers!